JOIN OUR TEAM!
Rockstar Service Plumber
TOP PAY UP TO $45/HOUR!
Are you tired of not being appreciated?
Do you feel like you are STUCK in the position you are in every single day? Well then, we need to talk!
Coast Plumbing Solutions is looking for highly motivated, technical, professional, plumbing service technicians who love to serve customers at the highest level!
We are a rapidly growing residential & commercial plumbing company that revolves EVERYTHING around our core values of HONESTY, INTEGRITY, COMMITMENT, FAMILY & FUN. We are seeking like-minded and qualified individuals who can not only help the company serve its customers at the highest level but grow and expand themselves so they can reach their full potential.
Plumbing Service Technicians determine service needs, quote prices, and perform repairs. Employees MUST be able to interact and communicate with customers in their homes and business. Ideal candidates will understand hot water heaters – tankless & tank, operations of drain and water systems, sewer/septic line cleaning and/or jetting, repairs of faucets and pipes, etc. and provide EXCELLENT SERVICE. All interested candidates must be able to assemble, install and repair pipes (above and underground) drainage, water systems, etc. according to the specifications and plumbing codes.
WHY WORK FOR US?
✓ Work for a company that has a vision and a plan for the future of the company and its employees!
✓ Work for a company that has and lives by its core values of HONESTY, INTEGRITY, COMMITMENT, FAMILY AND FUN
✓ Future advancement opportunities available
✓ Never be overlooked or left without support for your customer or yourself
✓ Limited on call
✓ New company vehicles, fully stocked, with professionally designed graphics
✓ Busy schedule in the beautiful Santa Ynez Valley, Santa Barbara and surrounding areas
✓ Full office staff support
● Valid CA Drivers License and good driving record/eligible to be covered by company’s business auto policy, pass a drug test and a professional background check
● Must be willing to pursue, develop and participate in continuing education
● Must be able to communicate respectfully and professionally to customers
● Must have experience troubleshooting, servicing, diagnosing, repairing, and installing water heaters, tubs, toilets, sinks, showers, various valves, water, sewer/septic, gas lines, drains, water softeners, etc.
● Must be outgoing, professional, present a adaptive, trainable and HIGHLY MOTIVATED